TV Brackets in Singapore is continuously popular to many people and it is no surprise why. One of the best benefits of TV bracket in Singapore is it makes the viewing experience more special. Having your TV hang on the wall with the right level is far better than watching a movie while your head is looking down because your television only stands on a table.
In order to make the viewing experience more special, you have to wall mount your television using TV bracket in Singapore. Furthermore, the right height and angle are one of the most important things to watch out as this factor might have a huge impact on your viewing experience.
There is a specific viewing distance for every home as each home is different from one another. You have to check the adequate size of your TV screen as well as the viewing distance for your home. When it comes to the ideal height, the best one is to place your television at an eye level. However, this will not work for everyone, especially if you several people are in the household. Of course, you are not the only one watching the television so you need to consider others too.
Getting the Ideal Viewing Height
Do you think that placing your television at an eye level will justify the ideal viewing height? Well, that’s partly true and partly not. This concept will not for everyone. To get the ideal viewing height, you need to consider several factors such as the general height of people in your household, the height of the seat in your living room, the distance of the television from the seat, and lastly, the height of the TV you own. Measuring each factor is the key here – so you need to carefully measure it. Now let’s assume that you are done measuring all of it and you want to know if it is okay or not. To test if you are comfortable with the height of your tv is a trial & error. You need to have some people to accompany you in this step.
Placing Your TV Above the Fireplace is a No-No
Given the fact that putting your television above your fireplace is an option where to wall mount your TV using TV bracket in Singapore, there are risks that come it. Even though your fireplace is not active or otherwise, you should not place your television up in there. The television, especially the electronics inside it are too sensitive and it can be damaged by the extreme heat coming from the fire, soot, and smoke.
Mounting Your Television Safely
- The best thing to do if you want to safely mount your television using TV bracket in Singapore is to hire a professional or expert who is knowledgeable enough to do the work. One of the top company which provides high-quality TV bracket in Singapore, as well as professional installers, is no other than TVBracketSG. You can visit their site at tvbracketsg.com to get in touch with them and know more about details.
- Wires, cables, and cords must be connected to your television and organize accordingly so that children in your household will not reach it and cause an accident.
- If you do not have any option aside from placing your television on the furniture, you might want to make sure that you will secure the TV to your wall by using wall straps or anti-top straps. Furthermore, the stand must be heavy and durable so that it can support your television, especially the huge ones.
- Never ever put your television on drawers or chest as there is a possibility that it might fell off.
- In order to put your tv to utmost safety and security, always use TV bracket in Singapore, mounts, accessories, and attachments that are recommended by a TV manufacturer and does accumulate safety certification by accredited laboratories like ETL, UL, and CSA.
- Make sure to only mount your television to walls can hold a huge television so that you will not encounter problems in the future.
- If you choose to do the installation all by yourself, make sure to ask someone to help you do the job to prevent possible accidents due to the weight of the television.
- If you are not confident to do the job or do not have any knowledge about it, never install yourself by just following the instruction. It is not bad to ask some help from someone who has the capacity to do it.
Where to Buy High Quality TV Brackets to Make Your Viewing Experience More Special?
At TVBracketSG, you can find several types of tv bracket that are appropriate to different television. Additionally, this trusted and reputable company, who is also in this industry for several years, offers tv bracket installation that is performed by professionals and experts.